What is “iWiSp”
iWiSp is a complete ISP management system that controls large pools of networking devices throughout an ISP infrastracture, all managed through a dashboard that gives administrators control while empowering their users to provision new devices and manage clients through a web interface.
Learn more about iWiSp and learn how to install today by following the next guide.
Here you can see how easy is to install the iWiSp Application on your server!
- Install Ubuntu Server 16.04.2 LTS (with openssh)
- Login via putty to the server and run the following commands:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
wget https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/iwisp/0.97/iwisp.deb -O iwisp.deb
sudo dpkg -i iwisp.deb; sudo apt-get -y install -f
- This will automatically download the installer and check for dependencies. After that you upon opening your
browser and point it to your server address, you will be redirected to the installation page of the application. Simply enter your database name
username and password and then the in-application user details.
- You will be prompted with a page to submit your license username and password that you received from us.
- Next Steps are the final installation wizard.
After installation to access the admin page point your browser at https://yourserverip/manage